Amazing work going on at Traffina Foundation. The founder Chinomnso has so much passion to better the life of fellow Nigerians, more especially those living in poor rural communities. Apart from providing free support services with the clean birth and new born kit and training of health workers / TBAs thus improving MNCH in Nigeria. TFCH also support communities have a better health by offering free medical services at different locations in south east and northern communities in Nigeria, ranging from
- Free Malaria test and case management
- Free immunization for under 5
- Free Pap smear test and breast examination for early cancer detection: This particularly is not so much carried out in rural communities due to poor awareness and cost, but TFCH has partnered with like-minded organizations in providing these services for free.
- Free eye test and care
- Door to door community counseling on environmental hygiene and disease prevention
- Free door to door distribution of mosquito nets for malaria prevention.
- Distribution of other items like cloths, food and other useful items are given out to support the less privilege.
The well being of fellow Nigerians is a key of making our dear country a better place for all. These little care services has saved many Nigerians who could have died due ordinary “fever” because they could not afford tablets to buy simple “paracetamol” let alone of having access to health care. At TFCH our own little way of making positive changes to our society is so important to us and we are glad for the kind of leadership and passionate change maker we have in Nomso the founder of TFCH.
Take a look at these photos